viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

The future

I’ve never had very clear what to do after studying architecture, I always knew that I wanted study this career, because I like the history of the cities and the buildings, I liked the idea of learning new things, like the space and emptiness, or the colors, how people behave in a determined place or city, I don’t know, things that don’t teach you at school.
But one of the things that I would like to do is travel. I would love to have a work that let me travel around the world, visit thousand beautiful places, Europe, Australia, etc.


Really I don’t care the salary, only that I reach for good living and travel.
I would like have my own office someday, design and make my own projects, but before I would like know the world, live in another country, work overseas. Keep learning in an office with architects, in another county, must be very good for my career and my life basically.

It’s so strange to think about the future because I can’t even imagine it, and also I don´t have very clear yet, but I know that if working in a job that teaches me new things and let me travel, I would be very happy.








2 comentarios: