viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018


Industrial design
One of my first options that I had when I left at school was architecture and industrial design. This career is so interesting for me, because consist in occupy the imagination and create things so different to the ordinaries and normal things. And this is what makes it so interesting to me, make a normal object something totally new and unique.
Besides is very interesting because this two careers can mixed in particular occasions, how it happens with very architects in the history, as Lina bo Bardi for example. Lina is one of my favorite architect, she have incredible works like glass house, the MASP, SESC Pompeia, etc. and she have incredible design works like the chair bowl, a so cute chair with a metal structure that supports a seat that is a fragment of a sphere. 



It's so simple but also is very ergonomic, and very beautiful. create buildings and create objects is part of de same world: create things for the human and his welfare

I would like to study this career after finishing architecture because I feel it would be useful to have more design knowledge and because I like it a lot, it's a very interesting career that helps to think, use the imagination and propose ideas out of the ordinary.
Maybe one day.

1 comentario: