viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

M O V I E S



I LOVE watching movies. In the vacations, everything I did was watch series until 4 am and was so perfect. Now, with the university, works and tests I don’t have time for see nothing. However, there is something that I don´t miss for anything in the world: “American horror story”. Every year, in October or November, they take out a new season, although this year I missed it L
Whatever, the series I recommend it very much, every season is different to the others, have a thematic of suspense that catching, is so great. I see this series from 4 years and since I see the first episode, I loved the actors and the atmosphere of the series. You should see American, is impossible that you don’t like it.

Moreover, the movies… I love movies, I already told but is the true, I love them. My favorite type of movie is mystery or suspense, of murders and detectives, like “Se7en” or “Shutter Island”, two of my favorite movies. These movies have something that make it special: the surprise final. I will don’t talk anymore about these movies, but you have to see them, they are too good.
Is impossible that I don´t talk about my favorite director if I talk about cinema: Burton. This man have beautiful movies like “Nightmare before Christmas”, “Beetlejuice” or “BIG FISH”, my favorite movie of all times. This movie in special is the most beautiful movie in the world, I recommend it too.


2 comentarios: