viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

And Maggie makes three...


One of the series that I saw when I was little is the Simpson. Is a series very interesting and comic, specially the first episodes. There are characters that I like more than others, but all of them have a particular characteristic that makes them fascinating.
My favorite character is definitely Maggie. Is so adorable and funny and is a character very undervalued, is intelligent and ripe, despite being a baby.
Moreover, and for the same reason, one of my favorite episode is “And Maggie makes three”, that is when Homer tells the story of Maggie’s birth. In a scene of this episode, Homer have to go back to work on the nuclear plant after having resigned days ago, because the family needed money for the baby. Mr. Burns lets him come back, but he puts a plate on it that says: “Don’t forget, you´re here forever”.
I don´t know if you have seen this episode, but the final is very touching, because Homer white with all the photos of Maggie: “Do it for her”.
The Simpson is a series very funny and comical but also have moments very touching, that reflect the love for the family.



                  Resultado de imagen para do it for her

3 comentarios:

  1. ohhh this chapter is very good! And I love Maggie too

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Maggie hide somethig, somethig dark, she tryed to murder Burns that was not an accident

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Owww that part of that episode is so cute, it's one of my favorite too

    ResponderBorrar