viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

BBS Paranoicos


Today I want to talk about my experience in my first concert, how strangely it was this year.
In my life, never had gone to a concert, but always I had wanted to go one, especially for see my favorite band, BBS Paranoicos.  
Resultado de imagen para bbs paranoicos delusional
This band I´ve known for many years, when I was in the school, maybe six years ago. Is a Chilean band, the music that they play is punk and rock especially, and I admire them very much.
Therefore, this year this band take out a new album ´´Delusional´´, and along with this, they would to a concert for its launch. They said it would be awesome, with the best production and they expected it to be very special for everyone.
So, I bought the tickets and I went with my boyfriend to see them.
It was awesome, really had a great time, I enjoyed it a lot.
We sing all the songs and I had no voice at the end of the concert, it was very funny.
PD:  my boyfriend didn’t had a great time because he had to protect me from the people who pushed and hit, something very common in a rock concert.

Resultado de imagen para bbs paranoicos delusional

1 comentario: