viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

A U S T R A L I A







Resultado de imagen para opera house australiaimage
Imagen relacionada



A country I'd like to visit is Australia, located in Oceania.
It's a very beautiful country, with a so magnificent nature and a architecture very interesting, like Opera house in Sydney.


  



I love this country because the weather is so perfect for me and the beaches in Australia is the most beautiful in the entire world, like Whitehaven beach, in Whitsunday Island. 


One of the things that more I like this place is the landscapes, is a masterpieces made by nature, the forests, the lakes, mountains, etc. Really is places that I'd like to visit someday.








One of the cities that more I like in Australia is Melbourne and Sydney, because the architecture is so interesting and have beautiful buildings that I would like to meet.  
I'd like to study in Australia because the same reason, and I know people who have studied there and they says that Australia have very good education and the work in Australia is better that in other countries.









And besides there are cutes animals, like koalas and kangaroos 




Resultado de imagen para cute koala


1 comentario: