lunes, 7 de enero de 2019

The last post :)

My experience with english has been very interesting at this university. When I was in the school, the english that teached there wasn´t very good. Really I think that I dont learned nothing about english there. (the education isn´t iqual for everyone, regrettably)
At university has been very different, I have learned too much, but, personally, one time in the week is so little . For learn anything you must be constant and give him time to study during the week, but the career and the workshop consumes you so much the time that it doesn’t let you do anything else.
The blogs are a tool that helps very much for learning and expressing you in english, also is more easy for us writing about our opinion or likes, and heps very much for learn to whiting in english. But there are very aspects that I have a little weak, such as the vocabulary and talking fluidly, thing that in a future I’ll improve.
Really, I dont using english very often, before just when I watched some movies and series in english, but now I don't have a time for see it. I using english just in class, regrettably
I know in a some future I will studing english better, because I thing that my level is some poor. I will do it because one of my dream is traveling and working in other country, maybe Europe or Australia. I think that learn english is an oportunity very good for an student that plan in a future get out to looking for your work of dream.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario